Japan Technology Group, Inc.
The following information is presented by each agent.
INPIT does not authenticate its truth.
Name of Agent
Patent・Technical Investigation/Business Planning/Technical Support/Legal・Licensing/Finance/Others(Information Service)
Summary of Business
- Japan Technology Group is a Japanese technology transfer company with office in Tokyo, Japan and in the US. Having a strong presence in Japan, JTG serves as a link between Japanese company in-licensing needs and promising innovations emerging from corporations, academic and research institutions from around the glove.
- JTG acts as an interface or a liaison between American / European companies and the Japanese business & academic communities, facilitating the communication and the smooth process of collaboration and commercialization, etc.
Electricity Electronics/Information Communications/Machinery Improvement/Chemistry Medicine/Metal materials/Organic materials/Inorganic materials/Foods Biotechnology
Feature of providing service, Charge system
JTG can assist you in reaching Japanese technology seekers by using its access to various communities in Japan, ranging from the Japanese government, corporate organizations to investors and venture capitals. According to your needs we can provide followig services:
Representative Service in Japan:
- Market & product analysis, competitive analysis & benchmarking
- Organize the tour to Japan visiting various organization with arranged technology presentation meetings
- Patent related services including patent assertion, patent analysis, patent infringement, prior art search
Business Consulting Service:
- JTG serves as a liaison in communication, translation, intellectual property acquisition and protection strategies and other business transactions on as-needed basis
Needs/Seeds Exchange System:
- Distributing your out-licensing “seeds” and products information to our extensive Japanese licensing network through our web-based "Needs/Seeds Exchange System"
- Customized search identifying the matched technology needs & seeds
Previous Customers & Business Partners
Nine Sigma、Yet2.com、Competitive Technologies、UTEK、Ocean Tomo
Major Japanese Universities, Technology oriented venture companies and small-mid sized companies in Japan, Global corporations in US and Europe and othres
- Ichibancho Central Bldg. 8Fl., 22-1 Ichiban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0082, Japan
- Mitsu Yamamoto
- Date of establishment
- August, 2003 (in US) , January,2009 (in Japan)
- Number of employees
- Number of IP traders
Patent Attorney (Japan)