- Jurisplus L.L.C.
The following information is presented by each agent.
INPIT does not authenticate its truth.
Name of Agent
Patent・Technical Investigation/Legal・ Licensing/Others Translation
Summary of Business
We provide intellectual property services in English and Japanese.
- Patent Searching(Including Prior Art Searching)
- Trademark Searching and Watching
- Intellectual Property Translation between English and Japanese
- Patent Annuity Payment and Trademark Renewal(Including Verification of Your Data)
- Delivery of U.S. Litigation Material
- Publication, Licensing and Contracting for Intellectual Property Transactions
- Intellectural Property Portal Site
Electricity Electronics/Infomation Communications/Machinery Improvement/Transportation/Civilengineering Construction/Textiles Paper manufacturing/Chemistry Medicine/Metal materials/Organic materials/Inorganic materials/Foods Biotechnology/Living Culture
Feature of providing service, Charge system
- Online Publication for Intellectual Property Transactions Advertise your intellectual property including patents,trademarks,copyrights,and know-how on our web site to seekers in Japan.
Online Publication for three years:3,600JPY/case(translation fee not included)
- Licensing and contracting for intellectual Property Transactions Licensing and contracting:20,000JPY/case
Drafting contracts(This service is provided by our affiliated firm)
Contracts based on ready-made forms:25,000JPY/case
Writing contracts from scratch:80,000JPY/case
- Intellectual Property Translation between English and Japanese.
We provide accurate translation readily understood by patent practitioners and examiners. Our translators have extensive technical knowledge and experience with patent documentation. Each translated text is proofread by a native speaker of the target language.
We tanslate patent and trademark applications,publications,prior art references,and any other IP related documents.
Previous Customers & Business Partners
(Not,open to the public)
- TFT Building East 3F,3-1,Ariake,Kouto-ku,Tokyo,JAPAN
- Masaru SATO
- Date of establishment
- 3 million JPY
- Number of employees
- 11 (2 translators)
U.S. Lawyer, Japanese Patent Attorney, Juris Doctor