INPIT-KANSAI Office Opens in Osaka
Cerebrating the Launch of INPIT-KANSAI Office
The Ceremony for Opening of INPIT-KANSAI Office was held in Osaka on July 31 of 2017.
At the ceremony, Mr Ihara, Parliamentary Secretary for Economy, Trade and Industry, delivered an opening address, and honored guests, Mr Arai, Osaka Vice-Governor, and Mr Ozaki, Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman, gave congratulatory messages followed by the opening address.
Approximately two hundred guests participated in a commemorative reception that was held after the formal ceremony.
Activities of INPIT-KANSAI
The INPIT-KANSAI provides IP-related services described below.
- IPR Information Providing Services utilizing sophisticated IPR information retrieval terminals
- IP Support Services for International Businesses
- Trade Secret Protection Support Services
- Online or face-to-face interviews with the examiner of Japan Patent Office
- Plan and execution of IP-related seminars
- Other services needed in Kansai Area
Grand Front Osaka Tower C 9F, 3-1 Ofukacho, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0011 Japan.